Friday, June 3, 2011

A Somewhat Dramatic Change and Tidbits #35-37 - June 3, 2011

Unfortunately, I haven't been learning much stuff that I had been wondering about recently, which is why I haven't been updating the blog much.

The good news? I found a great blog on Tumblr that inspired me to create a new theme for this blog.

Don't worry, your useless information will still be available, but not in the form of answers to commonly asked questions (unless one comes up).

Instead, the information will come up in facts that you hadn't thought about before, such as the following (which are counted in our total tidbits:

  • Napoleon Bonaparte was afraid of cats.
  • Approximately 98% of software in China is pirated.
  • Toronto was the first city in the world with a computerized traffic system.
So, as you can see, you easily learn more random things with this new system than you ever did with the old system.

So, I will be posting one of these per post, while keeping a nice count. I figure you guys can learn much more this way.

Happy learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment